Am I a Good Candidate for SmartLipo?
SmartLipo, much like traditional liposuction, is intended to help patients who are at or near their ideal body weight remove moderate amounts of unwanted fat. As a body-contouring procedure, it’s not a substitute for diet and exercise and isn’t meant to treat obesity. Ideal candidates for SmartLipo are those who:
- Are at a healthy, stable weight
- Want to eliminate pockets of stubborn fat
- Have problem areas that don’t respond to diet or exercise
- Have good skin elasticity and muscle tone
- Are in good overall health
- Want to achieve firmer, tighter skin
- Have realistic expectations
SmartLipo is FDA-approved for both men and women and can treat numerous areas of the body, including the arms, flanks, abdomen, chin, waist, thighs and buttocks.
Dr. Huettner can help you determine if SmartLipo is right for you during an in-person consultation, where she will listen closely to your concerns, needs and aesthetic goals before crafting a treatment plan tailored just for you. As one of New York’s top-caliber plastic surgeons, Dr. Huettner is an expert in body sculpting, combining precision, skill and a gentle touch to craft balanced, well-proportioned results that complement and enhance your natural contours.